The Dancing Dolls reavel to Nashville, Tenn. to take on squades from the south. Meanwhile, the moms plot to spy on Miss D in the dance studio and hold a bake sale to fund their scheme; and Kayla's leadership is questioned by Miss D and the Dolls
Known Competing TeamsEdit
- Dancing Dolls Vs. ???
- Winners: None (Competition cancelled)
- Dancing Dolls Jazz Funk Trio:
- Ladies of Excellence "Monster" Hip-Hop Trio:
Winners: Dancing Dolls
- Mini All-Starz Field Show?
- the dancing dolls can do the best death drop ever
- they can do the best splits ever they are the best dd4l
- the moms are cool becuase they can do the stuff their daughter are doing like wow i wish my mom could do that dd4l
- This episode marks the return of the Ladies of Excellence.
- This episode marks the first trio in Bring It!
- For the first time, several coaches and teams have small features (Elite Starz, Glam Squad, and Mini All-Starz's coaches all got interviews)
- For the third time, a competition was cancelled (Second time where it was cancelled during competition.)